Monday, January 14, 2008

Confidential!

FROM:AKUDO NANA SIYABONGA
TEL: 233-249-588-836
48 DEMARK GARDEN
SANDTON
ACCRA GHANA.

URGENT RESPONSE AND CONFIDENTIAL
My name is Akudo Nana Siyabonga the eldest son of Mr Jeremiah Siyabonga, of Ghana the fomer presidential asperanty in Ghana during president (MR.J.J.LAWRENCE).
It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address, I got it from the Ghana Information Network Online(GINO)Ghana Trade Centre. And it is coming to you with good intention. During the current crises against the farmers of Ghana by the supporters of our President, MR.J.J.LAWRENCE to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.
My father was one of the great and best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the president's political ideology, the president's supporters invaded my father's farm burnt down everything,shot him and as a result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after ten days. And after his death, I and my younger brother decided to move out of Ghana for the safety of our lives to Lome Togo.
BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL, which reads "(MY BELOVED SON , I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF ($350,000,000=00). THREE AND FIFTY MILLION U.S DOLLARS WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG (LOME -TOGO). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY".
You should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this money out of LOME TOGO for investment purpose. I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with the deposit code. your mother has all the documents. Take good care of your mother and brother." From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money. As such, I will be very grateful if you can assist us. I and my younger brother are now living in Lome Togo as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and the financial law of LOME TOGO does not allow ASYLUM SEEKERS certain financial rights to such huge amount of money .
In view of this, I cannot invest this money in Lome Togo, hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this money out of Lome-Togo for investment purposes. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 40% of the total fund, while 10% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 80% will be kept for me and my family . Finally,all modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves.
Looking forward to your urgent reply. For detailed information, please contact me on my direct line 233-249-588-836
NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. Reply to my alternative mail.(akudo_nana1@yahoo.com)
All the best regards,
AKUDO NANA SIYABONGA
(FOR THE FAMILY)

No comments: