Sunday, April 01, 2007

ROVE FOR PREZ!

Idaho: Carlos Rove announced his candidacy for President of the United States today. He is the 112th contender in the vicious Republican Party competition for the nomination.

"What's the point in having all the responsibility, taking all the blame, if you don't have the title?" stated Mr. Rove. ""I think I'll ask Alfredo Gonzales to be my running rate. We should get those trains going on time!"

Mr. Gonzales did not comment on the Rove announcement. "I've been doing all his dirty work," said the Attorney General. "I ought to get something out of all this shit!"

Rove also commented that Scooter Libby would be his chief of staff if he could get him a pardon from the present President. "Scooter is a stand-up guy," said Mr. Rove. "If we can't get him out, I'll give him Atlantic City."

No comments: