Sunday, July 01, 2007

"I am not a fascist!" says the Chainman

Special from Washington

"I am not a fascist!" says the Chainman.


Vice President Cheney stated unequivocally last night that he was not a "fascist". "You people ought to stop calling me a fascist!" complained the VP. "I am just above the law in all normal ways and trying to do my job!"

Meanwhile, back in NYC, former mayor Giuliani announced that he might really want to be vice president, instead of president, since it seemed like the VP had a lot of things going for him while any idiot could be president.

Demonstrators outside the White House could not figure out if they should be there or where ever the hell VP Cheney hangs out. They were carrying signs proclaiming,

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE! YOU HAVE NOTHING LOSE BUT YOUR CHENEYS!

No comments: