Monday, September 03, 2007

Guilt Syndrome (GS) -- a new challenge

New Challenge for Pharma Industry

Physicians have been calling for assistance from the pharmaceutical industry because of what appears to be an epidemic of guilt infecting real estate buyers. "I can't stand it any more!," said one overwrought house seeker. "If I go to one more auction and see the poor peopls thrown out of their homes, I will simply not be able to make an offer! And then what will happen to me!"

Guilt syndrome, a new diagnosis, has been growing in frequency since the early 1980's but has reached new heights in the last few years. "Help!" cried one diagnostician. "I thought stress was bad, but this lingering, sickening feeling is ruining all the fun! Where is the drug industry when we really need it!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See September 3 Boston Globe. At least this speaker did not suffer from Executive Function deficit. Such a shame, tsk tsk.